Creta offers a combination of power and style with
its robust body structure, superior engine performance and confident ride and handling. Based on Hyundai's evolved 'Fluidic Sculpture 2.0 Design' philosophy, Creta demonstrates all the essential attributes of dynamism, comfort, safety and style.
The global roll-out of this all-new model will start following the launch in India.
Strong Body Structure
Creta is one of the toughest and strongest SUVs in its segment. Creta is designed with strong body shell that denotes high structural strength stability and sturdiness. The ring shaped frames applied at B-Pillar, C-Pillar and engine bay helps to achieve high body rigidity, improved durability and crash performance. The ring frame structure realizes a significant increase in body stiffness, which contributes to more precise handling while maintaining excellent ride quality. Creta delivers strong benefits such as:
• High Body rigidity with ring structure design for enhanced structural safety, improved durability, ride & handling and reduced side impact
• Advanced High Strength Steel (AHSS) & Ultra High Strength Steel (UHSS) for enhanced body endurance, corrosion durability and lighter body for better mileage
• Reinforced roof structure with multiple cross members for enhanced strength
• Improved crash performance with addition of dash cross members. Use of larger diameter weld joints & use of reinforced side members having Tailor Welded Blanks (TWB) on door panels for improved body strength
• Front end modular structure to reduce the maintenance cost
Fluidic Sculpture 2.0 Design
Fluidic Sculpture 2.0 design philosophy carries forward the highly acclaimed Fluidic design theme in a more refined manner thus lending a modern and premium touch. Creta design follows a modern premium look, based on Hyundai Motor's evolved design philosophy. An SUV with a unique and innovative form, Creta represents a complete package of style, dynamism and practicality.
The Creta has class-leading NVH performance by the use of enhanced sound absorption materials, advanced engineering design of engine, transmission and body structural parts thus ensuring quiet cabin. The NVH has been well contained to barely perceptible levels with the use of dash insulators, anti-vibration pads, sound deadener coating on floor, optimized engine mounts, tunnel area rigidity and application of dual sealing structure on doors.
The capabilities of the Creta are driven by a range of refined, powerful and efficient petrol and diesel engines which have been tuned for best performance and high fuel efficiency. The 6-speed manual transmission and the first-in-class 6-speed automatic transmission in diesel offer a blend of high performance & enhanced driving pleasure.
Capacity (cc) Maximum Power (ps/rpm) Maximum Torque (kgm/rpm)
1.6 Gamma Dual VTVT Petrol engine 1,591 123 / 6,400 15.4 / 4,850
1.6 U2 CRDi VGT (MT/AT) Diesel engine 1,582 128 / 4,000 26.5 / 1,900-2,750
1.4 U2 CRDi Diesel engine 1,396 90 / 4,000 22.4 / 1,500-2,750
Length x Width x Height: 4,270 x 1,780 x 1,630 mm
Wheelbase: 2,590 mm
Max Tyre: 215/ 60 R17
Ground clearance (Unladen): 190 mm
• Diamond cut 17-inch alloy wheels - best-in-class
• Projector headlamps
• LED positioning lamps
• Static bending
• Roof rails and skid plates
• Door scuff plates
• Triple slat chrome radiator grille
• Shark fin antenna - best -in-class
• A-Pillar piano black finish - best-in-class
Creta's stylish and bold appearance harmonises well with its smart and high quality premium interiors; achieved by a combinations of high-grade materials. Creta interiors feature well cushioned and comfortable seats with optimum thigh and back support. Attractive seats covered in full-leather upholstery, exude a sense of modernity and premium feel. Rear seats come with 60:40 split which allows better flexibility and more storage space. The dashboard with its futuristic water flow inspired design and smart ergonomic contours make the cabin environment pleasing and enjoyable.
• Premium leather seats
• Fully automatic temperature control with cluster ioniser
• Mood change bar in FATC - best-in-class
• Electric folding ORVM - best-in-class
• Rear AC vents
• Smart key with push button start
• Steering mounted audio and bluetooth controls
• Rear seat center armrest with cup-holders
• Front console armrest with storage box
• 1 GB internal memory - best-in-class
Creta uses next generation infotainment system for effortless connectivity for all gadgets and devices. The SUV's multimedia system boasts of 7-inch Audio Video Navigation (AVN) and with 6 speakers sound system. The AVN system features Advance Touch interface, user friendly maps, video playing and image viewing capability through USB, Bluetooth support and rear camera display. Adding to the entertainment package is an option of 5-inches touch screen audio system that features Aux-in, iPod, USB, MP3, CD, Bluetooth support with 1 GB memory.
Power Packed Safety Features
• 6 airbags - best-in-class
• Anti-lock Brake System (ABS)
• Reverse parking camera with steering adaptive guidelines and sensors - best-in-class
• Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
• Vehicle Stability Management (VSM)
• Hill Start Assist Control (HAC)
• Front fog lamps
• Static bending - cornering lamps
• Projector headlamps
Variants and Colours
Creta will be available in 10 variants with 7 exterior colour options.
Pricelist (ex-showroom, Delhi)
L - Rs. 859,558
S - Rs. 957,062
SX+ - Rs. 1,119,548
L - Rs. 946,939
S - Rs. 1,042,225
S+ - Rs. 1,145,030
SX - Rs. 1,159,971
SX+ - Rs. 1,267,770; 1,357,770 (AT)
SX (O) - Rs. 1,360,156
Specifications may vary by available markets