levels of global excellence in ten categories.
"Ford's World Excellence Awards allow us to recognize and thank our partners who support us in all we do," said Hau Thai-Tang, Group Vice-President, Global Purchasing. "In a year with a record number of global product introductions, these companies demonstrated a strong commitment to both quality and performance, and we're honored that they are a part of our One Ford team."
This year Ford expanded the World Excellence Award categories to ten in order to better reflect its business. Award categories include:
• Quality, Green, Safe and Smart categories for suppliers who demonstrate leadership in Ford's Primary Brand Pillars
• Aligned Business Framework for suppliers who most exemplify the Aligned Business Framework Principles, with an emphasis on quality, value and innovation
• Lincoln Luxury which recognizes a supplier that is helping us transform Lincoln to be the luxury vehicle of choice
• Diverse Supplier of the Year and Supplier Diversity Development Corporation of the Year to honor suppliers that excelled in integrating diversity into their organization and business process
• Gold and Silver for supplier manufacturing sites that have demonstrated superior quality, delivery and cost performance throughout the year